Thursday, September 20, 2012

Book Trailer Thursday: Scorch, by Gina Damico

I don't post book trailers very often because many of them don't work for me. And I don't know if I like the media transfer from printed word to short film or section of pictures that much, especially if they end up relying heavily on text after all - what's the point of the clip in that case? Then again, there are very well-done trailers that have made me crave a book.

Aaaanyway, I love the Croak series by Gina Damico! And the book trailer for Croak was actually one of the main things that made me want to read this book as soon as possible. So when she released the Scorch trailer a few days ago, I was glad that she kept it in the same style and picked up on the previous one. I also like that the humor and voice of the book totally transfer to the trailer!


And just in case you haven't seen it or don't know the series, here's the one for Croak:


Oh, and you can check out Gina Damico's blog and original post here.

So what are your thoughts? Love? Hate? You can also share what you thought of the book(s) if you've read it/them and would rather comment on that than on the trailers.

2 comments:

  1. I've read nothing by this author YET, but I do intend to. :) they sound pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should start this series i hear its good. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete